If you would like to waste a month of your time try buying a house from these guys.I followed the instructions to a t.

I met the reserve on the pre bid. They said log in and submit your final offer. It wouldn't let me.. I think this process helps them set the reserve.

I then entered the auction..I won... then I get a call saying that the property is unfinaceable due to the condition. Well they advertise it as a homepath home on there web site which means you can finance a property as is and there is no inspection. Tried to call back and get info...no answer....

They basically suck.

False advertising is illegal.These people need to be regulated!

Had an Experience with Auction?

Comments

I wish I could give zero stars.

google auction.com reviews

pissedconsumer.com

ripoffreport.com

I won a property above reserve(reserve MET) provided funds and within a few days my funds were returned cause they changed their mind.(back door better offer?)

it sold for 2x my bid later and then flipped for 2x again...

tried to bid on local properties. they went higher than my bid but reserve MET... next auction around-they were up for sale again. customer service a JOKE!!!

chat ended by agent before my questions were answered. WOW... same experience as with phone support. I guess if you have monopoly on foreclosure auctions-you can treat customers like trash.

too bad.how many of these positive reviews are by employees getting a free lunch for every positive comment or review?

Auction_com
San Jose, California, United States #591928

Dear Danimal,

We’re sorry to hear your experience using our services was anything less than excellent. We apologize for the disappointment you have experienced, but we do not determine which properties are Cash Only or Financeable. The sellers of the properties determine if the asset will be auctioned off as Cash Only or with an option for Financing. We have worked to make this more clearer on our website with each asset. Please contact our Director of Customer Service, Peter Chevalier at 800-793-6107 so we answer any questions you might have and can come to a resolution.

Sincerely,

Auction.com

to Auction_com Manhattan, New York, United States #652849

I wonder how many investors are going to jump on this..

Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NSM), the mortgage servicer that collects payments on more than $300 billion of debt, was ordered to stop auctioning some home loans backing mortgage securities after an investor sued.

KIRP LLC sued Lewisville, Texas-based Nationstar in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan yesterday, accusing the company of harming investors by auctioning the loans and abdicating its responsibilities as servicer. KIRP, based in New York, described itself as a “significant” investor in six residential mortgage-backed security trusts sponsored by Residential Accredit Loans Inc.

Justice Eileen Bransten yesterday granted KIRP’s request for a temporary restraining order blocking Nationstar from selling through auction.com or similar websites “non-performing mortgage notes” that collateralize certificates issued by the six trusts. The judge scheduled an April 9 hearing on KIRP’s request for a preliminary injunction.

John Sullivan, a spokesman for Nationstar at RLM Finsbury, didn’t immediately return a telephone message today seeking comment on the lawsuit.

Nationstar, which is majority-owned by Fortress Investment Group LLC, increased its servicing portfolio by 94 percent last year to $198 billion through a series of asset purchases from sellers including a unit of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.

Nationstar’s portfolio rose to more than $300 billion last...

The case is KIRP LLC v. Nationstar Mortgage LLC, 650794- 2013, New York State Supreme Court (Manhattan).

To contact the reporters on this story: Chris Dolmetsch in New York State Supreme Court at cdolmetsch@bloomberg.net; Jody Shenn in New York at jshenn@bloomberg.net.

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Michael Hytha at mhytha@bloomberg.net; Alan Goldstein at agoldstein5@bloomberg.net